The future of HR is here. Get ahead with innovative tools and strategies to enhance your EX!
Forbes expects 2018 to be the year of Employee Experience. Stay ahead with the latest trends and developments to gain competitive advantage by investing in your employees. Ensure you have the insights, resources, and capabilities to create a seamless employee experience!
Benefit from 10 Key Take-aways:
- New Technologies: Reduce costs and streamline your EX
- Purpose-Led: Foster a purpose-led approach to doing business
- Employee Journey Mapping: Maintain engagement throughout the employee lifecycle
- Recognition and Rewards: Ensure a happy and motivated workforce
- Social Listening: Navigate positive and negative reviews online
- Inclusive Culture: Create a workforce that celebrates diversity
- Talent Analytics: Use data to deliver actionable insights
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Embrace altruism to engage Millennials
- Customized Employee Experience: Deliver a personalized work environment
- Employee Well-being and Health: Implement health benefits for staff
+ Many More!
See the topics up for discussion. Don’t miss out!
Download the 2018 brochure by completing the form.